Hi anyone here from the brunswick/flemington area who's keen to ride weekends or even weekdays 40-100kms?.  I've lived in the area for 2 years now and have been riding on and off and Im tired of riding solo! Would really love to get more into it now the summer is approaching.  Can maintain around 26-30kms an hour. Really slow at the moment but aiming to go faster!  Have just done the Around the bay in a day 250kms but that was sufferfest as I didnt ride as much as I would love to.  Have been just riding in the bike paths nearby as I find it safer for me to do so when riding on my own but occassionally go to beach road .   Would love to go more on the rode with someone or a group.

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey - I am coming over from Perth, so will only be riding in Melbourne from 10-13 Feb inclusive :)

I'm interested in Kew Boulevard rides either on weekdays or weekends.... looking to form a regular group if enough interested! Also I'm interested in riding in the Brunswick/Flemington area on Wednesdays or Thursdays: are those days any good for you?

I'm in North Melb. Have been off the bike for 6 months but need to get back on it for some training as I'll be touring the US coast to coast from April. At the moment I can ride any day of the week

hi i'll be riding tomorrow from brunswick and go by bike path along monee creek, western ring road maybe continue along metropolitan then back down gardiners trail towards brunswick again it will be around 70kms.  Anyone of you guys up for it? Start time is 8am.

Hey Guys I am planning to do a ride on Australia day 26th jan Starting at 9:30am from Fairfeild Station (Hurstbridge Train line)

it a Loop ride out along yarra path Eastern Fwy path Eastlink thru Jells park then Scotchman creek trail then to the outer Circle thru Camberwell and Kew back to fairfeild

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service