All Discussions Tagged 'road' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vulnerable Road Users law - a question

Hi all,  ok a relatively serious first ever post. Over the past three weeks 4 of my mates from my tri club have been taken out by drivers,…

Started by pete mc

5 May 30
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

Royal Parade crack

Royal Parade northbound is closed alongside the hole in the ground that used to be the Dental Hospital. There is a large crack, which has b…

Started by GeeBee

0 Oct 14, 2012

Kinglake Cycling Destination

Hey guys,  just put up an event for a cycling destination we are working on in Kinglake.  Would love to hear your thoughts around the idea…

Started by Jason McFadyen

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Chris Harris

Car Registration Paying for Roads

Some will be familiar with this, but the Public Transport Users is a good source of facts on how much car drivers contribute to road costs.…

Started by rob

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Steve Jay

Visiting on business - want to hire a road bike and join a Sunday ride!

Hi, Visiting Melbourne on business from a cold, foggy UK. I have two questions - hope you can help! I'd like to hire a road bike for a day…

Started by Adam Gardner

4 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Neil S

Weekend or Weekday ride near brunswick/Flemington

Hi anyone here from the brunswick/flemington area who's keen to ride weekends or even weekdays 40-100kms?.  I've lived in the area for 2 ye…

Started by kriztala

18 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Go Cycling

Tenax Ride 2

Hi team. As promised, we’re starting a regular group ride. I’ve dubbed it the ‘Tenax’ ride. Might be a silly name but it’s memorable. An…

Started by Alexander Langman Hender

12 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Bronwyn Waters

Around the Bay to Mcrae

Hello!   Next weekend a group of us are riding to Mcrae on the Mornington Peninsula. We're all pretty new to road cycling and none of us ha…

Started by Julia Wood

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julia Wood

Sunday road rides

The group i used to ride with on Sunday mornings has dwindled to two for various reasons. We're now trying to find others who are happy wit…

Started by Heather

1 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Heather

Castlemaine Central Vic Best 'Locals' Road Rides!

There's a bunch of GREAT road riding in Central Victoria but not many people seem to know about it, so I've been working with local riders…

Started by Pete

0 Aug 20, 2011

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service