All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle Book

Hi guys, This probably isn't the usual thing you would see on here, but I have a proposal I would like you all to read over. My name is Ste…

Started by Stephanie Grossick

9 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by harrowagenda21

Cycling History - Major Taylor racing in Oz (ealy 1900's)

Cycling historian Jim Fitzpatrick has just released a video of a talk he gave in Boston about racing legend Major Taylor and his racing day…

Started by Omar K

0 Aug 24, 2012

Let's challenge SBS

Did you get hooked into watching the Veledrome  race coverage? I watched more than I planned. It occurred to me that it's high time SBS, wh…

Started by mike rubbo

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Harris

100th Anniversary of Adelaide-Sydney Dispatch Ride

This week marks the 100th anniversary of what was a world-famous bicycle ride of over 1800 km from Adelaide. through Melbourne and onto to…

Started by Omar K

0 Apr 10, 2012

Kinglake Cycling Destination

Hey guys,  just put up an event for a cycling destination we are working on in Kinglake.  Would love to hear your thoughts around the idea…

Started by Jason McFadyen

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Chris Harris

Weekend or Weekday ride near brunswick/Flemington

Hi anyone here from the brunswick/flemington area who's keen to ride weekends or even weekdays 40-100kms?.  I've lived in the area for 2 ye…

Started by kriztala

18 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Go Cycling

Looking for participants for a study on cycling — exploring the future of technology & sports

Let me first introduce us: We are the Exertion Games Lab We are a new research group at RMIT University using technology to make exercising…

Started by Wouter Walmink

0 Dec 13, 2011

Around the Bay to Mcrae

Hello!   Next weekend a group of us are riding to Mcrae on the Mornington Peninsula. We're all pretty new to road cycling and none of us ha…

Started by Julia Wood

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julia Wood

If you think you're tough...

According to Wikipedia... 1939 Tommy Godwin  England 75,065 miles (120,805 km) ...IN ONE YEAR!That's 330km every day for 365 days. It's…

Started by Steve Jay

0 Aug 18, 2010

A better way to do "Cash for Clunkers"

The ALP's "Cash fo Clunkers" really annoys me. Those driving cars of $2000 (or less) are not the people who can afford to upgrade to a sati…

Started by Steve Jay

3 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Harris

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service