All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visiting on business - want to hire a road bike and join a Sunday ride!

Hi, Visiting Melbourne on business from a cold, foggy UK. I have two questions - hope you can help! I'd like to hire a road bike for a day…

Started by Adam Gardner

6 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Leon Rogers

Bicycle Book

Hi guys, This probably isn't the usual thing you would see on here, but I have a proposal I would like you all to read over. My name is Ste…

Started by Stephanie Grossick

9 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by harrowagenda21

Dutch Cargo Bike review, Melbourne feedback?

We just started importing the original bakfiets from the Netherlands, and would love to here what Melbourians think of this concept. Do you…

Started by Emmy Heikamp

9 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by andy ashton

Anyone know about Concorde Toscana?

IMG_2596.JPG Hi i own this Concorde bike but i cant find any information on it to do with pricing or anything online. All the other Concord…

Started by Michael McKinna

0 Sep 3, 2013

Online bike retailers with free shipping

Hello everyone! I just want to ask if anyone of you know any online bike retailers that offer free shipping Australia-wide? I'm planning to…

Started by Annika Kelly Rhodes

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Cory

Stolen Dutch Sparta Bike with Timber Box on the front

Hi all I had my beautiful bike stolen on Saturday night from our house in Windsor, Victoria. It is a distinctive bike that I bought back fr…

Started by Glenn Crawford

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Glenn Crawford

Stolen Bikes!

Hi Melbourne Cycling Community, Last Thursday I had the unfortunate experience of walking down to the underground carpark of my apartment b…

Started by The Domestic

6 May 16, 2012
Reply by Peter Ades

Let's challenge SBS

Did you get hooked into watching the Veledrome  race coverage? I watched more than I planned. It occurred to me that it's high time SBS, wh…

Started by mike rubbo

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Harris

Female bike mechanic?

Looking for a female bike mechanic or just someone who is really savvy with bike repair and maintenance for a fun women's gathering on Sund…

Started by Tanya

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Treadlie

Just saying 'hi'

I joined up here a while ago..then went away without saying hello..how rude! Anyway, I'm Caroline, a recreational rider who has started cyc…

Started by Caroline Gorka

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Caroline Gorka

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service