David Gregory's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"According to signage, they're closing it down again today!  Maybe the councils shoul…"

David Gregory replied Apr 30 to Walmer Street Bridge

8 Apr 30
Reply by David Gregory

"I'd say petrol will need to go up at least another couple of dollars before we start…"

David Gregory replied Apr 1 to Vulnerable Road Users law - a question

5 May 30
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

"I've sent my fair share of responses too.  Don't be afraid of a radical approach.  O…"

David Gregory replied Feb 3 to Started a petition to cull motorists - need signatures

3 Feb 3
Reply by David Gregory

"Petition signed!  I was thinking exactly the same thing when I watched the shark pro…"

David Gregory replied Feb 3 to Started a petition to cull motorists - need signatures

3 Feb 3
Reply by David Gregory

"I'm kind of surprised that they bothered to reply, but then I guess that's what bein…"

David Gregory replied Nov 22, 2013 to Bicycle Network... and threats of legal action

18 Mar 13
Reply by Alan Todd

"That's unbelievable.  I thought Bicycle Network were on our team, but I guess not. …"

David Gregory replied Oct 18, 2013 to Bicycle Network... and threats of legal action

18 Mar 13
Reply by Alan Todd

"I have to agree with you both on going a much higher rating, I was just trying to ke…"

David Gregory replied Jul 4, 2013 to NiteRider MAKO 5.0 light

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

"I'll have to bite my tongue.  I don't want the Planning Minister to realise he has j…"

David Gregory replied Jun 18, 2013 to Planning Minister Matthew Guy has used his ministerial powers to approve a missing link of Melbourne's bike track network.

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Harris

"I'd like to see some of the sponsors take some more responsibility. It seems too eas…"

David Gregory replied Jan 29, 2013 to Doping in cycling - Lance Armstrong interview

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Neil

"Mine was just under $1000.   I plan on getting some heat shrink and tidying up the w…"

David Gregory replied Jan 24, 2013 to Electric Bikes - Improvements? Pros and Cons?

95 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Adrian Flitney

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service