David Gregory's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Bike lanes all the way down Plenty Road to service one of Melbourne's Northern Growt…"

David Gregory replied Oct 14 to $100 million on bikes annually - what's your project?

4 Nov 4
Reply by peebug

"My thoughts exactly."

David Gregory replied Oct 8 to cycling infrastructure spending ...

7 Oct 10
Reply by Zed

"It's certainly a good win for BBUG and no one here would object to a bike infrastruc…"

David Gregory replied Oct 6 to cycling infrastructure spending ...

7 Oct 10
Reply by Zed

"In my experience there are already plenty of "reasonable" bike travel options in thi…"

David Gregory replied Oct 6 to cycling infrastructure spending ...

7 Oct 10
Reply by Zed

"But there's a perfectly good roadway on the right hand side of that photo.  Cyclists…"

David Gregory replied Sep 29 to Gentle Reminder to Bike Riders that other people use shared paths

1 Sep 29
Reply by David Gregory

""Cameron appeared to regret his comment"..... Yeah right!  Maybe he was doing a cash…"

David Gregory replied Sep 29 to nice to see abc respect cyclists

1 Sep 29
Reply by David Gregory

"According to signage, they're closing it down again today!  Maybe the councils shoul…"

David Gregory replied Apr 30 to Walmer Street Bridge

8 Apr 30
Reply by David Gregory

"I'd say petrol will need to go up at least another couple of dollars before we start…"

David Gregory replied Apr 1 to Vulnerable Road Users law - a question

5 May 30
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

"I've sent my fair share of responses too.  Don't be afraid of a radical approach.  O…"

David Gregory replied Feb 3 to Started a petition to cull motorists - need signatures

3 Feb 3
Reply by David Gregory

"Petition signed!  I was thinking exactly the same thing when I watched the shark pro…"

David Gregory replied Feb 3 to Started a petition to cull motorists - need signatures

3 Feb 3
Reply by David Gregory

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service