Product Reviews (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

waterproof jacket and pants - buy or custom-made

Cannot find what I want on the web or Adl. Will soon visit Melb for a week. Is anyone aware of waterproof cycling gear that is close to my…

Started by heather

3 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by heather

Dutch Cargo Bike review, Melbourne feedback?

We just started importing the original bakfiets from the Netherlands, and would love to here what Melbourians think of this concept. Do you…

Started by Emmy Heikamp

9 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by andy ashton

Online bike retailers with free shipping

Hello everyone! I just want to ask if anyone of you know any online bike retailers that offer free shipping Australia-wide? I'm planning to…

Started by Annika Kelly Rhodes

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Cory

NiteRider MAKO 5.0 light

Just purchased a new front light of ebay for under 30 bucks (see link below).  The "NiteRider MAKO 5.0 Lumens LED Bicycle Headlight" (40 lu…

Started by David Gregory

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

Bike fitting with iPhone !

Hello everybody, I love cycling and iPhone. So, I developed an iPhone application for cyclists: a bike fitting calculator named SizeMyBike…

Started by Nicolas Cavouet

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Oscar Weasley

Human Power Generated "E" Bike

I have pedaled an alternator a long time ago and the more current you pull the harder it is to pedal I wonder with this design it is any di…

Started by Jack

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Will Satur

Review - Babici HiBrido winter kit

At various times in my professional life I've come up against a fairly common belief Australians have that "you can't do that in this…

Started by DamianM

0 Jul 20, 2012

Helmet Camera Shootout

I have managed to install 4 cameras onto one of my helmets (yes I know that this is classed a a modification to the helmet and it now does…

Started by Jack

12 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jack

Review : Spin Baby Jerseys

A topic that comes up here from time is where to find cycling jerseys for kids. Kids like to emulate their parents so it makes sense that b…

Started by DamianM

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Sammy

Avon has an Electric Bike range out in India

Avon's new range of e-bikes- electrical assist pedal bikes- speed under assist max 25kph without pedalling . wonder if they will bring th…

Started by RobE

5 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by victor patrick

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service