Advocacy News (395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Death in Brunswick

For those not too familiar the header refers to an 80s Aussie movie with Sam Neill, John Clarke & Zoe Carides, a dark comedy set in tha…

Started by kenneth bull

3 May 26, 2015
Reply by kenneth bull

Freestyle Cyclists now on Melbourne Cyclist formed in 2012 to raise awareness of the harm mandatory helmet laws have done to utility cycling in Australia, and to…

Started by Alan Todd

1 May 25, 2015
Reply by harrowagenda21

David Byrne - Cycle killer

I would like to recommend a wonderful blog by David Byrne, one time member of the band,Talking Heads. He writes a great monthly journal ill…

Started by kenneth bull

5 May 25, 2015
Reply by harrowagenda21

Australian Air Travel for Cyclists

Mitch of Brisbane Airport BUG produced a table of airport facilities for cyclists. I expanded the table and added more info. Can you help b…

Started by heather

5 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by heather

Vulnerable Road Users law - a question

Hi all,  ok a relatively serious first ever post. Over the past three weeks 4 of my mates from my tri club have been taken out by drivers,…

Started by pete mc

5 May 30, 2014
Reply by Geoff Rehmet

Best Cycling Coffee shops in Melbourne

Hi , I am will be coming to Melbourne in the next couple of months from Brisbane and wanting to know the best coffee shops for cyclists. I…

Started by Laith Beveridge

14 May 21, 2014
Reply by Rob Shaw

Started a petition to cull motorists - need signatures

Hi All, I started a petition to raise awareness of the fact that cyclists and pedestrians are killed by motorists, and that for cyclists th…

Started by James Steward

3 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by David Gregory

Sometimes I indulge myself by focussing on my own petty misfortunes until I remember the old adage : I thought I was in a bad way because I…

Started by kenneth bull

0 Dec 28, 2013

Had an appointment at Royal Melbourne Hospital today..( hit/run cycling accident ) Heading home, got on the Royal Pde. bike lane north &…

Started by kenneth bull

1 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Chris Harris

The Age: East-west Tollway Leaked Report Shows Traffic Explosion "The east-west l…

Started by bikefunnist

0 Dec 10, 2013

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service