Group Rides (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visiting on business - want to hire a road bike and join a Sunday ride!

Hi, Visiting Melbourne on business from a cold, foggy UK. I have two questions - hope you can help! I'd like to hire a road bike for a day…

Started by Adam Gardner

6 Jun 9
Reply by Leon Rogers

Warburton rail trail rides

Some mates and I ride to Warburton Cog Cafe semi-regularily.There are multiple start points depending on how far you want to ride.We ride m…

Started by Chris Harris

7 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Harris

Kensington early morning rides

Moving to Kensington in a couple of weeks and looking for an early morning group to join during the week (Monday to Thursday). Starting aro…

Started by Rob Alexander

0 Apr 4, 2016

Heidelberg casual cycle track rides

anyone in local area want to meet up to explore cycle tracks in northern suburbs ??

Started by John J

0 Apr 12, 2015

riders in my area

Hi im new to this site and would like to meet like minded riders who will join me on fun trips and stuff I live near the city so I head tow…

Started by Kimon Stamoglou

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Kimon Stamoglou

Northcote riders

Hi All, Are there any amateur riders around Northcote?  I've started riding around Merri creek generaly head over to the Brunswick velodrom…

Started by Wendy

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Kimon Stamoglou

Evening Rides around Richmond/Fitzroy Area

Looking to get into some group rides of an evening monday to friday, wanting to do around 30 to 40km depending on weather of course! recent…

Started by Tobias James McMillan

2 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Wendy

Only 8 days to go!

3rd August 2014, If you have not entered for the event it's now time to enter the 2014 Nab Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge! A great event, a gr…

Started by Stephen

0 Jul 26, 2014

Alpine tour de suburbs...

Anyone know if the tour de burbs still runs on tuesday nights as well as thursdays?...

Started by William Howard

1 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Stuart Stevens

Carlton cycling

I regularly do an exercise ride in North Carlton & invite anyone to join me. It's not race training, just turning the pedals over on a…

Started by kenneth bull

1 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Katrina Breen

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service