General Discussion (682)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I dropped my myki pass along the capital city trail

Hi all, yesterday (the 10th July) I cycled from South Yarra station to west footscray along the capital city trail and footscray road path,…

Started by Cyl

0 Jul 11, 2014

Main Yarra Trail--Alma Wharf, Abbotsford--Closure Extended

Parks Victoria has had to extend the closure of the Main Yarra Trail between Walmer Street and Victoria Road, Abbotsford until further noti…

Started by Mark Donnellan

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by AlexZ

Lil Audrey Cafe open

Hi fellow cyclists. We have just opened our new cafe @ 7 flockhart st abbotsford. We are offering a 20% discount to all melbourne cyclist m…

Started by Lil Audrey

0 Jun 11, 2014

Anyone around St.Kilda or close-ish for a little maintenance?

Hi all, Arrived in Melbourne (rode from England over two years) and I've decided to go back in time to a 1995 steel framed bike. I've stuck…

Started by Andrew

0 Jun 9, 2014

Survey help from a Bicycle Urban Planning student in Amsterdam

Hello all,  My name is Seth Lowe and I am a student in the graduate program in urban planning at the University of Amsterdam. I am currentl…

Started by Seth Lowe

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Ian Barralet

Radio chat

Hi everyone, wondering if there are any strava enthusiasts out there who I could talk to on ABC radio for a quick chat about cycling routes…

Started by Clare R

0 May 20, 2014

uk motoring article - why do cyclist ride in the middle of the road ... thought this would also be interesting readi…

Started by peebug

0 May 15, 2014

Brisbane Times - cycling culture article ...

Culture wars on the roads May 14, 2014 - 1:32PM To view the entire article, click on:

Started by peebug

0 May 15, 2014

Video Competition

This year riders will again have the opportunity to enter the NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge Video Competition. Create a video of your rid…

Started by Stephen

0 May 13, 2014

Commuting in the west - trucks driving me nuts!

Ok I don't have too much longer of this commute but I get so annoyed on what would otherwise be a decent commute except for the trucks. Fir…

Started by Cyl

3 May 12, 2014
Reply by Rob Shaw

Community Ads

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service