General Discussion (676)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Competition

This year riders will again have the opportunity to enter the NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge Video Competition. Create a video of your rid…

Started by Stephen

0 May 13

Commuting in the west - trucks driving me nuts!

Ok I don't have too much longer of this commute but I get so annoyed on what would otherwise be a decent commute except for the trucks. Fir…

Started by Cyl

3 May 12
Reply by Rob Shaw

St Georges Road Bicycle Users Group

This Facebook group is new and is a great place to discuss all things bike path.  

Started by Willsy

0 May 12

Hiring a bike in Melbourne

Hi, I am normally a member of sister site Brisbane Cyclist but I will be in Melbourne for a week in October. I'm staying in Prahran for the…

Started by Phil Mercer

3 May 3
Reply by Phil Mercer

Walmer Street Bridge

Anyone out there know why they closed the bridge this afternoon?  I'm guessing this won't be a quick fix since the fence is welded on. I ho…

Started by David Gregory

8 Apr 30
Reply by David Gregory

Taking Bikes on Trains

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm just about to move over to Melbourne from Adelaide. I was just wondering if anyone knows what time…

Started by Nick Wi

4 Apr 28
Reply by bikefunnist

Do you have a Retro Bike ? Why not get on it.

Female and Male 60 km and 100 km categories of ride in the 2014 NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge will again have the opportunity for special…

Started by Stephen

0 Apr 28

Traffic lights - Docklands - Bourke street

Is it my imagination, or has the timing of the green phase for cyclists on the intersection of Bourke street in Docklands been changed?  Th…

Started by Geoff Rehmet

0 Feb 17

Could your employer be doing more for cycling?

Hi guys, I'm doing some research and need your help There are plenty of initiatives to promote cycling from a number of perspectives. Th…

Started by Paul Meehan

0 Jan 20

Yarra Blvd - lap times?

Hey all - I'm new to this site (like 10 mins ago). Sorry for the long post but I'm really interested to hear back from people about this. I…

Started by Chris

6 Jan 15
Reply by AlexZ

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service