General Discussion (690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some feedback on our kit launch

Hello all, Before I start, I'd just like to let you know that I've cleared this with DamianM (thanks!). I'd love a bit of feedback... I rec…

Started by Jules

0 May 16

Advice for cycling trip to Melbourne

Hello all. I am an American looking to spend November 2017 through February 2018 cycling in Australia and want to spend between 3-4 weeks i…

Started by Martin Norment

1 Apr 21
Reply by Leith Brown

Wanted: Cycling Buddy to Learn From

I've just moved to Melbourne a couple of weeks ago from Malaysia where cycling in the city isn't the most common thing so I'm looking for s…

Started by Elia

0 Feb 25

Wanted: Cycling Buddy to Learn From

I've just moved to Melbourne a couple of weeks ago from Malaysia where cycling in the city isn't the most common thing so I'm looking for s…

Started by Elia

0 Feb 25

Looking for a Road cycling Mentor - Endeavour Hills -Dandenong -SE Melbourne - Week Ends

I hv bought a Defy -2 and want to try road riding. Looking for a Mentor who could train me. i am not a fast rider,so not comfortable to joi…

Started by Matt Kaduthodil

3 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Abrar Patel

Templestowe- Heidelbery- Doncaster

During December & January I plan to cycle  on the Yarra River tracks around Templestowe or Heidelberg. If you enjoy cycling and like be…

Started by axel koster

0 Dec 13, 2016

Bike rules - Wrong way down a one way street

Hi guys, I was recently told by a cyclist that riding down a one way street the wrong way is legal for riders in Melbourne.  Last time i c…

Started by Jason McFadyen

2 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Chris Harris

Cycling survey

Hi everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend and an easy start to the new week. I'm an Industrial Designer working on a cycling project an…

Started by James

1 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Jack

Tour Guide Needed

Hello, I am in need of a tour guide in the Melbourne area that can support a tour on the Great Ocean Road tour. An easy weeks work on one o…

Started by Tim McAlphin

0 Jul 19, 2016

New turnstiles on bike path ramp up to MCEC / South Wharf carpark

Hi Last Friday a turnstile was installed on the bike path ramp that runs between Normanby Road (South Melbourne) and the MCEC / South Wharf…

Started by T Pickersgill

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Chris Harris

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service