Site Announcements (34)

Featured Discussions

Spam this morning

Hi all   Very sorry for the Spam a bunch of you got this morning. An account was created which started posting messages on your comment wal…

Started by DamianMLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Giro starts tonight!

The Italians are coming!   If you're one of the dedicated followers of world pro tour cycling then tonight's your night! The Giro kicks off…

Started by Melbourne Cyclist

0 May 9

The Axel Project

This is a story from the US that hasn't had a lot of exposure here and you may not have heard about it unless you are in the cycling blog c…

0 May 9

Instagram It!

Well, hasn't everyone been having some amazing bike adventures lately! While we love following you all here on the site, there's nothing qu…

0 Apr 24

Bicycle Network... and threats of legal action

N.B. The above image can be considered Fair Dealing.   So a few months ago I rolled out a new design and logo for this site, and a few pe…

Started by DamianM

18 Mar 13
Reply by Alan Todd

New Look!

Hey all So you may have noticed a bit of a new look at feel around here. Welcome to the new Melbourne Cyclist logo! A while back we looke…

Started by DamianM

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by DamianM

Vote4Cycling launches today

Something I'm very proud to be associated with, I could rewrite this but the press release says it pretty well. ------   Australia’s major…

Started by DamianM

0 Aug 14, 2013

Last chance to bid on the SBS TEN X TEN posters

I don't know if people have been following the SBS TEN X TEN project. To commemorate the 100th TdF, SBS commissioned an artist to create te…

Started by DamianM

0 Jul 22, 2013

THE Tour de France Twitter Poetry Competition #tdf133

Looking for something to help you stay awake during the Tour?  How about the TDF Twitter Poetry Competition, #tdf133?   After a stage end…

Started by DamianM

0 Jul 11, 2013

Taking Action

Hey all You may notice a couple of changes today to the Nav bar. I've condensed things a little so a lot of the links now live under "Comm…

Started by DamianM

0 Jun 12, 2012

Have your say on Melbourne Cyclist's future

Hi all   Based on a couple of recent conversations I've had I feel it's time we had a good look at the future of Melbourne Cyclist, and I w…

Started by DamianM

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by ChrisS

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service