Cycling in Melbourne Australia
Time: April 17, 2009 to April 19, 2009
Location: City Museum @ Old Treasury Melbourne
Website or Map: http://www.cyclinghistory.net…
Phone: 0417 339 265
Event Type: conference
Organized By: Graham Bradshaw
Latest Activity: Mar 31, 2009
The Australasian Cycling History Conference 2009 is the biennial conference for cycle collectors, enthusiasts and historians from Australia and the surrounding region.
This event will be hosted by the City Museum, situated in the historic former Treasury Building in the City of Melbourne.
- City Museum @ Old Treasury Melbourne, Victoria 17th - 19th April 2009
People, Organisations and Events
The theme for ACHC 2009 is naturally focused on Melbourne, and features the story of a great wholesaler company and an iconic Melbourne retailer.
- Erica Finlay - The Barb: A ride through history with the Finlay family
- Michael Toohey (NZ) - Cashing In: The New Zealand Wheel Race and the First Heyday of Cash Amateur Cycling in Australasia
- Ross Harrop - Australian Cycle Marvels, Patents to 1950 and
- Graham Bradshaw - Cecil Walker Revisited
There will also be workshops, demonstrations, a swap meet and plenty of time for socialising. Come and join us.
- Graham Bradshaw: M: 0417 339 265